Redmine wiki external filter plugin version 0.0.2 is released
Submitted by NDL on 27 March, 2010 - 02:27
New version of Redmine wiki external filter plugin is released, see full text for changes description.
Main changes in new version:
- Added support for videos conversion and embedding using ffmpeg for video conversion and Flowplayer for embedding resulting flash video to wiki page.
- Added support for multiple commands per macro: useful for example to generate both thumbnail and converted video from the same input source.
- Improved SVG compatibility between browsers and added PNG fall-back for SVG displaying in IE when available.
- In addition to stdout, stderr on command execution is now scanned and reported in the case of error too (requires having ‘popen4’ gem installed).
- Unified block/inline rendering.
- Split views to separate files.
- Added support for using attachments names in macros input.
- Added support for templates instead of using content_type-based view selection.
See full description for additional details.